Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dani comes to visit & counselor reunion!

My dear friend Danielle drove up from West Hollywood last Thursday for a visit to the Bay Area, and Zoey and I were the first stop on her trip! We had a lovely afternoon catching up on life, and Dani had a very engaging, intellectual conversation with Zoey...very cute! : )


Then on Saturday my friend Haydee hosted a reunion for our friends who all graduated from the SFSU Counseling program in 2005 and 2006. It was a lovely get together with an amazing group of intelligent, beautiful, FUN women that I just love! And it felt so great to get out of the house and have some adult conversation.

I feel blessed to have such wonderful ladies in my life - women who will hopefully be friends and role models for Zoey someday too!

No comments: