Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Zoey's Wardrobe

As I think I've mentioned before, Zoey was so lucky to inherit BAGS AND BAGS of baby girl clothes from her cousin Hayden and her friend Riley. While we are very grateful to be given such an extensive baby wardrobe, it is often overwhelming at times! Last Summer when I was pregnant I sorted through the mounds of clothes and organized them according to size ranges, i.e. Newborn, 0-3 mos, 3-6 mos, 6-9 mos, etc. And honestly, she literally has more outfits than days of life to wear them within each stage! So in order to give Zoey a chance to wear as many of her adorable clothes as possible, I often play "dress up" with her at home so she can at least try on more outfits to find her favorites (or um....mommy's favorites). : ) However, Zoey has quickly reminded me that she is NOT my baby doll, and the poor thing can only handle 2-3 outfit changes per day at max before she reaches her limit.

One of the cutest little things she owns are these adorable pink bunny slippers! I also love this little pink jacket with the fur hood that she wore on our outing yesterday. Although Zoey has any clue if she's wearing an old pair of pajamas or a brand new fancy dress, I still think it's so fun to have a little girl who will someday appreciate all her fancy duds and hopefully enjoy playing dress up with mommy.


No comments: