Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Zoey is 3 months old!

Our little girl turned 3 months old last Saturday! On one hand I feel like the time is flying by, but other days I feel like the afternoon will never end - ha! Honestly though, I am loving every minute of motherhood and I'm savoring this special time that I have to be home with Zoey and to focus on raising my little girl. Overall she is a curious, spunky, talkative baby, but Z is also going through a rough period as of late. The past couple weeks she has been unexplainably fussy in the afternoons and early evenings, which could possibly be related to early teething or a growth spurt - we're not quite sure. But luckily these difficult periods are counterbalanced by her cute interactive states filled with lots of baby smiles, coos, and engaging play. Today we read some books, had lots of "tummy time", and played in her new Rainforest Activity Gym. Even on the hard days, I remind myself that this stage of Zoey's life is SO SHORT and before I know it, she'll be on to a whole different period of growth, development, and cuteness!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3mos baby Zoe. she's getting cuter and cuter Sarah. Haydee

Queen Mother said...

She's absolutely gorgeous. But you already know that. ;)