Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Beautiful Alameda

As I mentioned in a recent blog, I've been making it a priority to get out for regular walks and jogs in order to get back into shape and to save my sanity with some time outside the house. For those of you who haven't visited my condo, we are right across from Washington Park and Crab Cove near Alameda Beach. I know I may be biased, but I think this is one of the most beautiful, peaceful areas of Alameda....my neighborhood! The other day I decided to snap some random pictures from my phone - beautiful palm trees, cute ducks swimming in the pond, and seagulls just hanging out. Then last night I caught one of the prettiest sunsets I've seen in awhile - we normally get gorgeous sunsets throughout the summer, but this one was just as breathtaking. Enjoy!




No comments: