Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

David, Zoey and I rang in the new year by attending our condo association's NYE party at our clubhouse - they had a live band playing jazz and bluegrass, lots of delicious food, and friendly neighbors! Then we came back home and drank champagne after Zoey was in bed while watching the ball drop and the New Year's live show on TV. It was definitely much more mellow than previous years, but still fun and memorable in its own way. I have HIGH HOPES for 2010 - the year of the Tiger. I anticipate lots of growth, change, happiness, positive challenge, and FUN, especially as Zoey grows and changes each month. May 2010 bring all of you exactly what you wish for!

1 comment:

The Pason Family said...

Happy New Year sis! I told mom I am on a mission to make this the BEST year of my life! To remind myself everyday for all the wonderful blessings in my life.