Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

My new collage!


I've always considered myself to be a creative person, however I unfortunately don't possess an innate artistic ability....in the true sense of the word. I can dance and have great natural rhythm, I can capture beautiful, artistic photos and create personal colorful wardrobe/accessory combinations, and I can see amazing beauty in everyday life...definitely a creative gift for sure. But I cannot draw, paint, or compose with defined skill....something I truly long for. So in an effort to express my creative juices bubbling inside, I often love to collage.....to find existing graphic beauty within magazines and collect images that represent my likes, loves, values, beliefs, dreams, etc...

This is my latest creation.....currently hanging above my bedroom window.

No comments: