Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Zoey is here!

Our amazing daughter Zoey Ruth Backes Diaz was born on Friday, October 9th at 6:41pm after an adventurous, complicated labor. But in the end everything turned out just fine and Zoey is perfect! She weighed 6lbs, 3.9 oz and was 18 3/4 inches long and our whole family is doing great now, adjusting to our new life together at home. I'm recovering slowly but surely from my c-section, but luckily I have a wonderfully amazing husband to help me and make me feel comfortable however he can.

Obviously I have a lot on my hands these days, but I'll do my best to update my blog as often as I can - even if it's just a new picture-of-the-day. I look forward to sharing my motherhood adventures and Zoey's growth and progress with all of you!



1 comment:

Torrey said...

Welcome home little Zoey! Congrats to your wonderful parents. : )