Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Office baby shower & Friday evening walk

On Friday my sweet co-workers threw me a baby shower at work and it was great - so nice to celebrate with my colleagues and for David to meet more of the people I spend so much time with during the workday. : )



Later that afternoon I had my prenatal checkup appt. and ultrasound, and it was VERY positive! We learned that Zoey is definitely head down, everything looks healthy, and she is already about 6.5 lbs! Our doctor estimated that she'll be around 8lbs when she's born - a good sized baby! It was so refreshing to see Zoey on the ultrasound again and to be assured that everything is normal and healthy. : )

Then Friday evening I went for a lovely walk on Alameda Beach and enjoyed the sunset - so beautiful! What a great way to end my week. I'm on the countdown now - just 10 more work days until my maternity leave begins!

No comments: