Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

36 Weeks & Swollen feet/ankles - yikes!



So I have just 26 days to go until my due date....the end is so close! By the end of this week I'll be considered "full term" at 37 weeks, and that means baby Zoey can come anytime after that! While I've been relatively lucky to escape the majority of the negative symptoms associated with pregnancy thus far, this last month might not be so easy. I am waking up at least 3 times each night to use the bathroom and reposition myself, my back is starting to hurt A LOT, walking (or um....waddling) is much harder due to pressure on my pelvis, and yes I have cankles - lol!

I almost decided not to post this, but it's just too funny not to share (a bit embarrassing too - but oh well!) : ) Yes readers, these are my feet - yikes! I almost don't recognize these as being attached to my own body because they are so huge! I feel like someone has pumped up my feet full of air just like a balloon, and it kind of feels like I'm walking around on squishy pillows. So strange and a bit uncomfortable. So needless to say I spent last night resting with my feet up!
: )

1 comment:

Mitzie said...

Your feet.ankles look JUST like mine. I was toying with taking pics to and never did.