Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Pregnancy.....

Since I announced my pregnancy a few weeks ago, I haven't really blogged about my experience. So today I wanted to post a "belly pic" to share with all of you. Today I am 14 weeks and 4 days along, and my belly is slowly growing and expanding. So far my pregnancy has been very positive - my first trimester nausea was very mild (although still annoying at times), and it has pretty much diminished at this point. I do have some other interesting symptoms and side effects, but I'll spare you the details for now. : ) I am feeling more energetic than I did last month, however I do still get sleepy during the afternoons and often feel tempted to take a nap on my office floor. And the best part of all is that the pregnancy is finally staring to feel more REAL, and we're getting very excited as we begin planning and preparing for our baby to arrive. We may be able to find out the baby's sex next week, but if not we'll definitely know after our 20-week ultrasound on June 16th. I'll keep everyone posted! : )

1 comment:

Torrey said...

look how cute you and the baby are! i love belly shots. thanks for posting it. : )