Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kitty fix for the day....


Although all 4 of our kitties tolerate each other (for the most part) and play together regularly, Misty is still the "odd cat out" at times. She is much more independent and crazy with her kitten-like energy, and she often antagonizes the other cats and even picks fights with them. So needless to say it can be hard to capture all 4 of them together in one photo while behaving in a calm and civil manner! The one place where they can all usually hang out together in peace is by the sliding glass door in our living room that looks out to the balcony and the trees. They love to watch the world go by, listen to the birds, and chase bugs that fly by the window. I love my cats!

I also think it is so funny that Oliver loves to sit on my work bag in the morning when I'm getting ready to leave, or even crawl inside some times. I think this is his protest, trying to prevent me from leaving him alone all day. Poor kitty... : )

No comments: