Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 4 in Amsterdam....I'm a little behind w/blogging!



Being on vacation ROCKS - not only because I feel more relaxed and carefree than I have in months, but because I've been living in the moment, soaking up all the amazing sites and culture of Amsterdam, enjoying lots of QT with David and my friend Torrey, and just living LIFE w/o stress or worries! So therefore I've been much more interested in having fun, taking pictures, seeing the sites, eating yummy food, and enjoying every minute of my European adventure.

Today we went to the Artis Zoo here in Amsterdam, which was awesome! We saw so many cool species that I've never seen at zoo's in the USA. We also explored more of the city by tram, went shopping at a cute maternity store called Noppies, one of the top producers of quality maternity clothes in Europe, and now we're chillin in our B&B "The Collector" waiting to head out for dinner.

Ahhh I just love Amsterdam...this city makes me smile!! : )

No comments: