Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!!


Yes folks, today is the first official day of Spring, aka the Vernal Equinox!

And this makes me very happy! Because I love the sunshine, the beach, and outdoor activities, and considering I naturally run very cold, I've always been much more of a "warm weather girl". And now that Spring is here, it means that Summer is just around the corner!

I've been noticing more and more beautiful flowers blooming around Alameda, green grasses and vegetation cropping up along the beach path where I walk, and the trees near our complex are coming to life with colorful leaves once again! For those of you who prefer seeing photos on my blog, stay tuned because I plan to go out and capture some beautiful shots of Alameda this weekend.

Happy Spring and Happy Friday! : )

No comments: