Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where were you at 4:30am Wednesday morning?

As for me I was sound asleep in bed, deep in a lovely, positive dream. But suddenly, I awoke to the sound of the most horrible, wheezy snoring! I sat up in bed, blurry eyed and still half asleep while I tried to decipher where in the heck the sound was coming from. We've been in our new condo for almost 1 month and we barely hear our neighbors at all, so I was confused why all of a sudden I could now hear someone snoring!? Even though I was irritated about being rudely interrupted from my REM cycle, I listened carefully like a detective....

And guess what I realized!?! The annoying snore was coming from the end of my bed....from MY CAT! Seriously people, my cat Molly was snoring! And no it wasn't that cute little breathing sound she often makes when she sits on the couch with us - instead this was a LOUD, wheezy, growl-like snore that reminded me of an angry wild animal! By this point David was awake too and he couldn't believe it either. So I was forced to kick my feet around to "wake up the beast" in order to put an end to this horrific sound. Who would have thought!?!

Molly, I love you and all.....but GEEZ! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah she's a lover and a dreamer i guess, time to get ear plugs or make her roll on her side

aka: D and Shep said...

I just love these pics of her.
:-)