Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My time in Los Angeles has been awesome! I've "professionally developed" more than I even thought I would, having attended a series of extremely valuable career counseling workshops. I am walking away with lots of new tips and tricks I can use immediately with my clients, improved insight into some larger, critical issues and trends within my field, and most importantly a renewed sense of inspiration for the work that I do everyday.

On a whole different level, I have LOVED staying in this amazing hotel room all by myself! The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at - my room is on the 11th floor complete with a plush king bed and a private balcony that looks out to downtown LA. This is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've ever stayed in a hotel by myself and I am almost 30 years old! So needless to say I've been enjoying the peace and quite and all of the private space and personal time to lounge, relax and reflect.

1 comment:

aka: D and Shep said...

Had a blast with you Sarah.
Miss you already.
XOXOX
Dani