Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Off to Los Angeles for ICDC!


I am very excited to be heading out of town later today for a weekend in Los Angeles! I'll be attending the International Career Development Conference (ICDC) at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza that runs from Friday 11/7 through Sunday 11/9. Hopefully the conference will provide me with the strong dose of professional motivation and inspiration I'm seeking! While down in LA, I will also get a chance to spend time with my So-Cal friends - Dani, Jenn and Cassie. I just checked the weather and it is supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow! Maybe I'll get a chance to visit the beach between workshops. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is random, I went to this conference from the UK! I was searching online about it today and saw your blog post.. I was as a Careers Adviser with adults in the community in London...
I might have seen you there.. always nice to speak to other Careers People, you can find me on LinkedIn if you have an account.. my name is Justin Brett