Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Baking Day!

So this year I decided that I am going to bake! For those of you who don't know, I LOVE to cook and bake....but having the energy to do so around the holidays can be hard to come by. But I decided to take today off work to give myself more time to prepare for Thanksgiving!

David and I got a head start on Monday night when we both had a craving for homemade chocolate chip cookies.....and low-and-behold we had all the necessary ingredients on hand! What tastes more amazing than a fresh, hot, chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven? Yum!

Today I'll be baking a low-calorie Vanilla Creme Pumpkin Cheesecake - a healthy recipe that I found from the Hungry Girl website. Given how much food and calories most of us consume on Thanksgiving, I figured a healthy dessert option was in order.

Then later this week I will make another guilt-free dessert for Thanksgiving #3 on Saturday: 1-Point Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge!


Happy eating everyone! :)

1 comment:

aka: D and Shep said...

1 point? as in WW? YUM! Where can I get that recipe?