Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Randomness...

During my morning commute to Berkeley yesterday, I was reminded of my initial motivation to start this blog last Fall - the randomness of daily life. Hence the name of my blog, I am a careful, inquisitive observer of my world. I love catching moments of humor, excitement, love, anxiety, connection - human emotion, period. People are strange yet amazing, don't you think? Especially here in the Bay Area, the diversity of thought, opinion, culture, life experience, values, etc. leads to an ongoing plethora of opportunities to experience this randomness on a regular basis. Especially given that I work in downtown Berkeley. :)

So on my drive to work Tuesday morning, I saw these 3 different bumper stickers within a 15 minute span....nough said. ;)


No comments: