Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Kitty bubbles!

So by this point, I am sure that all the cat-haters of the world have learned to stay clear of my blog....so I'm writing yet another kitty post today. :)

Last night David and I were playing with our kitties, and we broke out the catnip bubbles! We had forgotten about these, as they were tucked away in our box of random cat toys and accessories. My sister Leah bought these for us a couple years ago, and initially the cats weren't very interested in them. But that has all changed!

David had lots of fun blowing the kitty bubbles all around the living room, and the cats watched in curiosity and eagerness as they blew and bounced around from the circulation of the fans - too cute! If you have cats, definitely check out these catnip bubbles...very entertaining for both you and your feline friends! :)


No comments: