Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am in love with......

Berkeley Bowl! Any other fans out there?

Seriously, this store is like heaven on earth for a food lover and home chef like myself. :) It is like a cross between a health food store, an international market, a fresh produce market, and your average local grocery store. Prices for produce are amazingly cheap, their selection is out of this world (especially bulk foods, vegetarian items, and fresh produce), and I can always find those less common ingredients often called for in certain ethnic/international cuisines. And another plus is that it's located just down the street from my office - very convenient for making a quick stop on my way home from work. Oh, and they have a really cool logo, that I think would make an awesome tattoo.

Thank you Berkeley Bowl for enhancing my culinary life! :)



No comments: