Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My babies....when they were babies! :)

I am so excited to be posting this pic! When we first adopted our girls Aimee and Molly back in August 2004, we were given a copy of this photo from their foster mommy. However, we somehow lost or misplaced the photo a couple years ago....which made me sad. :( But I was finally able to contact someone at the rescue agency we got them from, Island Cat Resources & Adoption (ICRA), to get the contact info for the woman in this photo - their sweet foster mom who saved them from being attacked by raccoons in the abandoned car where they were born. Aimee is the little tabby in front (look at that baby face!), and Molly is the tabby in the middle of the kitty puddle. :) They were the only females in a litter of 6 kittens......I wonder where all of their brothers are today?

And here is a pic of our little Oliver when he was 2 months old, just so he doesn't feel left out... :)