Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

UC Berkeley Channel on YouTube!

So I just discovered that there is a whole channel on YouTube devoted to Cal - events, news, courses, campus life, and athletics! I didn't even know this existed, but its pretty cool. Honestly, YouTube has become one of my favorite places to play on the internet lately - it's so addicting! I am lucky I hadn't discovered the wonders of YouTube when I was still in grad school - talk about a preferred procrastination tool!

Anyhow, the Fall semester just started this past Wed 8/27 and the Berkeley campus is once again buzzing with intense energy (including the Career Center!) While my job gets pretty hectic this time of year, I really can't complain because I love the excitement in the air and feeling like I'm an integral part of the Cal community. ;)

No comments: