Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st already!?!

Well my dear friend Torrey writes regular blog posts on the first day of every new month....and I felt inspired to follow in her footsteps today!

Honestly, I can't say that I'm very excited about today being August 1st....because to me, 8/1 means that the summer (and the year for that matter!) are both zipping by way too fast. Also, the Fall 2008 semester will be starting in just a few weeks at UC Berkeley - and the madness will start once again at the Career Center.

But on the other hand, today is pay day....and when you only get paid once per month.....the 1st of the month is never a bad day. ;)

Happy Friday!
P.S. Here is a gorgeous picture of an amazing Lotus Flower....how beautiful and intriguing this flower is to me....

No comments: