Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009 - Family, food, sun & FUN times!

Our Easter celebration actually began yesterday at my cousin Tony's house in Dublin with my Dad's side of the family. We had a great time hanging out, catching up with everyone, watching the kids hunt Easter eggs, and meeting our newest member of the family, Jeremiah. My cousins Darren & Jennifer just recently adopted an adorable 10 month old baby boy and he's precious! And my niece Hayden was too cute hunting eggs for the first time. : )




Then today after waking up to ALL FOUR of our CATS on our bed this morning (funny!), we headed out to Manteca for Easter gathering #2 at my parent's house with my Mom's side of the family.






Another delicious meal was had, and another round of Easter egg hunting was enjoyed by my little cousins and Hayden.

I love my family so much! What a lovely, sunny weekend...and I even have a slight pink sun-kissed glow to prove it! : )

No comments: