Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Eve...


This morning David and I went out to brunch at Cockadoodle Cafe in Old Oakland, and it was so tasty! I literally had the BEST french toast I've ever had in my entire life....it was mouth-watering, amazingly good!

Then tonight we're headed to a silent auction for Island Cat Resources & Adoption (ICRA), the local organization I volunteer for. I'll be making some appetizers today for the event, and helping out with the check-in table tonight...and maybe even bidding on some items myself! We're having a jazz musician, yummy food and drinks, and lots of amazing auction items to bid on...and all the proceeds go towards helping the kitties. If you're looking for something fun to do this evening, consider coming out to Alameda for this fun event.

No comments: