Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Biggest Leaf Ever....and Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone! I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a GREAT year and I wish nothing but happiness and success to all!

Last night David and I had a blast dancing and celebrating out in the city at a party at Le Meredian Hotel. We were so happy that BART was offering extended holiday service until 3am, so we decided to take public transit out there...and I am so glad we did. Yes the BART ride home at 2:30am was quite interesting indeed, and I think we were the most sober people on our train, but it was definitely a comical experience. What an adventurous way to start off 2009. :)

On our walk back to BART from the hotel, I saw this leaf on the ground and I just had to pick it up - is it not one of the biggest leaves you've ever seen?! I am calling it my New Year's souvenir. ;)

No comments: