Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Reality..

Well today I am heading back to work at the UC Berkeley Career Center after a lovely 2 week vacation.....sigh....

It's tough because even when you like your job, it can still be very hard to adjust back to "reality" after such a long, relaxing, fun-filled vacation.
But on a positive note, I am excited about what 2009 has in store....lots of exciting stuff to look forward to this year!
1) David and I are both celebrating our 30th Birthdays!
2) Our trip to Amsterdam and Bruges, Belgium in May to visit our friends Torrey & Dave! (We just booked our flight yesterday!)
3) Traveling to St. Louis, MO in July to present at the National Career Development Association Annual Convention, with a side trip to Branson, Mo to visit David's brother Alex. (and we'll get to celebrate the 4th of July there too!)
4) Leah & Lukasz are getting in married in September - and all the planning and fun events, showers, etc. leading up to the wedding in late summer/early fall!

I know that 2009 will be a great year.....so I am staying positive today as I adjust back to work and get ready for a new semester and a new year. :)

2 comments:

The Pason Family said...

I have pledged to make this the best year of my life to date! Let's make sure to have our sister dates like we always plan to have, and to try to get our family together once a month. I know it's hard but I love our family time! XOXO

Torrey said...

Cheers to 2009! I agree... it's going to be a fantastic year. :)