Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sicky Poo Friday

Well its Friday once again, but I am home sick today with an icky cold. Being sick definitely takes away some of the excitement from the fact that the weekend is here, but I am hoping that a day of rest will help get my health back on track. And for the record, I am in LOVE with Puffs tissues. They are the best - hands down. I did a side-by-side comparison of Puffs and Kleenex, and Puffs definitely takes the cake! They are way softer and puffier, which is VERY important considering that I've been sneezing nonstop all morning, combined with the fact that I have sensitive skin. I hate the dry, sensitive, raw nose feeling....but my Puffs are helping reduce that. Send me healthy, germ-free vibes!

So since I have some free time on my hands today, I figured I'd share some more kitty pics - the other evening I got some great shots of Molly and Aimee. And for those of you who haven't seen our new condo, you can get a glimpse of our kitchen in the background.





And pic #3 is the beautiful Ginger - my friend Cari Lee's sassy kitty. Meow!

No comments: