Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve in Lodi!

Another one of our annual traditions is to spend Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family in Lodi. My Aunt Karen has been the hostess most years in my memory, and she continued to do an amazing job at keeping the tradition alive! Even though we were definitely missing my Grandma Ruth and my Uncle Ken, we all managed to have a great time celebrating the holiday, enjoying each other's company, playing with the kiddos, and eating yummy food. Once we got back to my parents house in Manteca, we played with Hayden and Zoey for a bit, and after they were in bed all the adults played Apples-to-Apples before prepping for Santa's visit and turning in ourselves. : ) As I always say, we are so blessed and I love my family oh-so much!







No comments: