Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween!

Although Christmas is my hands-down favorite holiday, Halloween has always been a close favorite as well. It's funny how as a child I loved Halloween for some very different reasons than I have as an adult (candy vs. parties w/friends), but dressing up in fun, silly, and creative costumes has been the common thread. And now that I'm a mom, I get to relive all the childhood fun of Halloween all over again through Zoey's eyes! Although she is just one-year old and not walking yet, we still want to expose her to her 1st real Halloween experience later this month - and yes she will have a costume all of her own! Luckily we were able to get a hand-me-down costume from cousin Hayden, but it's cute as can be.....an adorable black and pink kitty! It looks something like this.....CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Zoey will make a precious little kitty for sure.

Real pictures to come later of course! We plan to attend the Alameda Towne Center and/or the Webster Street Halloween Celebration on Sunday 10/31. I might even dress up too..... : )

No comments: