Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


I am blessed to have a fun, amazing, caring, loving, dedicated father. I have vivid positive memories from my childhood of fun-filled adventures with my daddy - day trips to the river, outdoor camping adventures, scary stories by the campfire, visiting him at the fire station, being carried around on his shoulders, and lots of hugs and mustache kisses.

And I am now lucky enough to have another amazing man in my life - my dear husband and the father of my child. David is so in love with Zoey, and you can't help but notice the way his face lights up when she's in his arms. And the feeling is totally mutual. My heart just melts when I see the way David interacts and plays with Zoey, as well as her smiling, enthusiastic reaction every time he walks into the room. I just know she's going to be a daddy's girl....just like me. ; )

1 comment: