Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Cirque Du Soleil Ovo w/Michael!

My dear friend Michael had complimentary tickets to the premiere night of Cirque Du Soleil's new show Ovo in the City last night and he invited me as his date! We had such a great evening together! We started with a delicious dinner at Paragon restaurant - crab cake, Cesar salad and BBQ chicken pizza, and a bottle of Pinot Noir. Delicious! Then we walked over to the Grand Chapateu in the parking lot of AT&T park for the show. I was SO impressed with the performance - amazing acrobatics, dancing, colorful costumes and catchy upbeat music...very impressive! I highly suggest seeing it if you can - what an breathtaking show!




2 comments:

KevyKev1978 said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you had a great time Sarah! :) I'm bummed I didn't get to see you there though! :(

- Kevin

Unknown said...

Paragon Restaurant would love it if you linked to our website:)
www.paragonrestaurant.com