Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Condiments...

I admit it, I have an addiction to condiments. Well, maybe its more of a fascination than an addiction? Anyhow, I love them. LOTS of them. Mustard, relish, ketchup, BBQ sauce, dressing, soy sauce, hummus, light mayonnaise, jelly, chutney, honey mustard, salsa, light spreads of all kinds, you name it! And I love to mix my condiments - usually the more the better (well certain combinations can be too much, of course). To my taste buds, the "perfect" veggie burger includes lettuce, tomato, pickles, dijon mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce, AND some pepper. YUM! Yes, sometimes all these condiments lead to a soggy whole-what bun, but its totally worth it.

Anyone out there share this condiment craze? :)

1 comment:

Torrey said...

i will admit to being a dijon mustard fanatic. both dave and i love it on everything!