Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Art & Creativity.....

I definitely consider myself to be a creative person, but I wish I was a better artist. I have lots of creative insight and skill, but not in a polished, refined medium. I feel that I'm a great writer, collage maker, and photographer, and I am pretty handy with craft projects and design. But I wish I had more natural talent for painting, drawing, and graphic design. And if I could create the images that I see in my mind, they would probably look something like these - amazing, gorgeous, intriguing, captivating, colorful, fantasy-based characters and surreal images that remind me of my dreams. Luke Feldman is an amazing artist and I greatly admire and envy his talent. Hey, maybe someday I can find a way to meet him and ask him to illustrate the children's books I hope to write?

No comments: