Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dogs on a cat lover's blog??? ;)

So even though David and I are "cat people", someday we would love to become "dog people" too! Someday (when we have a house and a yard), David and I would like to get two dogs - a BIG dog and a little dog. ;)

David would love to get an Alaskan Malamute. During my days as a dog walker back in 2006 we had such a positive experience with one of my client's dogs - Toppy the beautiful grey, blue-eyed Malamute. He was so distinguished, powerful, and loving.


But I am also a fan of cute little dogs! If I had to pick one breed, it would be between a Pomeranian, a Border Terrier (like Benji), and a Jack Russell Terrier.

Have you had any experience with any of these breeds? Just curious....
We would definitely get two puppies at the same time so they could grow up together. The bigger question is - what would our kitties think!? ;)
Woof! ;)



No comments: