Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sandwich Heaven!

I admit it - I have a serious sandwich addition. For you "Friends" lovers out there, yes my passion for sandwiches is up there with the Joey Tribbiani's! :) So my new quest is to find the best sandwich in Alameda. I started my adventure yesterday with a visit to Jay's Coffee, Tea & Treats on Encinal, as they came up #1 in a Yelp search for the "Best Sandwiches" in town. After a highly satisfying experience with my BLTA on wheat, I agree that Jay's makes a mean sandwich (as well as a super-tasty chocolate chip coolie)! And the icing on the cake is that they wrap up each to-go sandwich like a little present - so sweet! Next in line will be The Sandwich Board, Domenicos Italian Deli, and The Waterfront Deli. My tummy is happy just thinking about it. :)


No comments: