Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun - Z's 1st Trick-or-Treating Adventure!

I have very fond memories of celebrating Halloween and Trick-or-Treating with my family when I was a child in Manteca. We always carved pumpkins, decorated the house, and spent lots of creative energy coming up with our costume ideas. My mom even made our costumes for us most years when I was little! Some of my favorites were being Pink Panther, a white bunny rabbit, a ballerina, and a 49er's cheerleader. : ) We were quite impressed with Zoey's confidence and excitement for her 1st Trick-or-Treating experience yesterday evening! We met up with our friends Beth, Jason & little Jonah (the robot family clan!) for a joint family outing. The kids were a bit frightened by the scary decorations on some of the porches (skeletons and giant spiders can be a bit scary!), but overall they did great and were brave, energetic little 2 year-olds. Good times! We even let them have one piece of candy each......we won't mention how many mom had though - ha! Hope your Halloween was a fun and spooky night too!







No comments: