Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gross....


This is just nasty - what an odd bird Kesha is! Apparently, she wants your teeth! And she also claims to wear another necklace daily that's made from her own placenta....really?

According to a recent Twitter post, Kesha says, ""I've received 1 tooth from a fan. I made it into a necklace. But now I really wanna make a fan tooth necklace to wear to an awards show. So. What I'm getting at is please send me your teeth. I'm dead serious. I need your teeth."

Um, ok....while I totally admit to saving Zoey's umbilical cord stump, and I also plan to save her baby teeth after they fall out, those special "treasures" will stay tucked away in my jewelry box, not hanging around Kesha's neck. Can you imagine if she received teeth from those with major dental problems?! Eww......
Read more...

1 comment:

Meriah said...

good grief! maybe I should send her my placenta? it's still in the freezer (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay TMI). but seriously, some people just want attention too much, don't they? (lady gaga and the meat dress come to mind here)